Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genshiken & Genshiken 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-03-24 Number of posts : 526 Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

Genshiken & Genshiken 2 Vide
PostSubject: Genshiken & Genshiken 2   Genshiken & Genshiken 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Talk about Doujinshi! Oops. My bad. XD Let's talk about this Anime.

Genshiken & Genshiken 2 917271

Genshiken (げんしけん, Genshiken?) is a manga series by Kio Shimoku about a college club for otaku (extremely devoted fans of various media) and the lifestyle its members pursue. The title is a shortening of the club's official name, Gendai Shikaku Bunka Kenkyūkai (現代視覚文化研究会, Gendai Shikaku Bunka Kenkyūkai?), or "The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture". The series has also been adapted into an anime directed by Tsutomu Mizushima. The manga originally ran in Kodansha's monthly manga anthology Afternoon from June 2002 to June 2006, and has been reprinted in nine bound volumes. The ninth and final volume was released in Japan in December 2006.

It has already a second season. Genshiken & Genshiken 2 152817
Back to top Go down
http://www.yashif.deviantart.com
kenjiharima
Nidan
Nidan
kenjiharima

Male
Age : 43 Registration date : 2008-04-12 Number of posts : 50 Location : MOE LAND

PostSubject: Re: Genshiken & Genshiken 2   Genshiken & Genshiken 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Too bad to know how Ogiue became a part of the 2nd season you need to watch the OVA.

The manga is also worth buying since it's similar to the anime, but has it's own scenes which are not included in the anime likewise the anime itself too. Also did you know that Kio Shimoku based Ogigue's character traits on himself?

Ohno rules here. Love that sexy college girl.
Back to top Go down
Zetzwei
Sandan
Sandan
Zetzwei

Male
Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-04-28 Number of posts : 124 Location : Matsuyama, JP.

PostSubject: Re: Genshiken & Genshiken 2   Genshiken & Genshiken 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:17 am

*cough*
Ohno "J cup League".
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/zetzwei/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genshiken & Genshiken 2   Genshiken & Genshiken 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genshiken & Genshiken 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime Related Topics :: General Anime -