Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirmo de Pon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

Mirmo de Pon! Vide
PostSubject: Mirmo de Pon!   Mirmo de Pon! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:41 pm

Plot Summary: (Season 1)

Katie Minami, a regular high school girl, comes across an odd-looking store on her way home one day. Unsuspectingly, she is attracted by a blue mug with a star symbol and a red heart on the center. The mug had instructions of fulfilling a wish in the form of odd writing that she could understand. Pouring coffee into the mug while making a wish that she and a certain boy by the name of Dylan would stay together forever, the Muglox fairy Mirmo appeared before her, serving as the instrument by which her wishes may come true or break down. Eventually, her friends too get Muglox partners: Katie's first love, Dylan and the Muglox fairy Rima, Katie's rival in Dylan's love, Azumi and the Muglox ninja Yatch, and the boy who is crazy for Katie, Kyle and Mirmo's younger brother Morumo.

EPISODE LENGTH: 1-52

Plot Summary: (Season 2)

The Muglox-human partners eventually learn that there is a great evil gaining power through negative energy generated by the humans through arguing and fighting. Daku, as he is called, leads his minions the Worumo Gang and Akumi to wreak havoc on both the Muglox and human worlds. Daku also has an instrument for fulfilling his plans in the human world, a professional flute player and a high school girl named Saori. It's up to Mirmo and the gang to stop the looming destruction of both worlds and put darkness back to its seal once again.

EPISODE LENGTH: 53-102

Plot Summary: (Mirmo Zibang! Wonderful; Season 3)

The Crystal Realm is battered and scarred by a huge war between the Realm of the Sea and Realm of the Forest. Both sides, caused by continuous fighting, inflicted severe casualties. Eventually, robots were mass produced to compensate for human losses and the battlefield was engulfed in the crossfire between the rabbit robots of the Forest Realm and squid robots of the Sea Realm. Takozu Unit No. 864, commonly known as Tako, ventured to the human world in search for the seven crystals that may put an end to the long war. He asked Mirmo and the gang for help for the crystals only appear when a Muglox-human pair is near the vicinity. But soon they realize that Tako's motives were not stopping the war but something more personal.

EPISODE LENGTH: 103-150

Plot Summary: (Mirmo Zibang! Charming; Season 3)

Katie's wish from the first season as well as her friends' continue on in this season. This time, two new Muglox-human pairs intervene in their wishes: Koichi and the Muglox fairy Pappi; and Haruka and the Muglox fairy Panda. While Koichi's wish is to be with Katie, Haruka's wish is to be with Dylan, thus creating new conflicts and tensions for the gang. In the end, some wishes may never come true.

EPISODE LENGTH: 151-172

NOTE: Episode lengths are rough estimates by their opening songs.

Mapapanood niyo ito either sa HERO or Cartoon Network (12:00 pm and 7:00pm replay every weekdays).
Back to top Go down
ceres-chan
Nidan
Nidan
ceres-chan

Female
Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-05-25 Number of posts : 80 Location : cavite,, ph

Mirmo de Pon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mirmo de Pon!   Mirmo de Pon! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:02 pm

i heart mirumo de pon!!
haha..
Back to top Go down
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

Mirmo de Pon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mirmo de Pon!   Mirmo de Pon! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:09 am

Pasensya na kung mahaba. I've done my research on this. Kahit mahaba, maganda siya kasi may bahid ng romance.
Back to top Go down
K y n t E
Godan
Godan
K y n t E

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-06-24 Number of posts : 311 Location : Thought Entity

Mirmo de Pon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mirmo de Pon!   Mirmo de Pon! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:58 pm

mirmo is ugly IMO!! :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/kynte
Akira Hamano
Nidan
Nidan

Male
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-13 Number of posts : 22 Location : Las Piņas City

Mirmo de Pon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mirmo de Pon!   Mirmo de Pon! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:23 am

Oo,panget si mirumo..

Mas astig pa si yatch..XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirmo de Pon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mirmo de Pon!   Mirmo de Pon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirmo de Pon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime Related Topics :: General Anime -