Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing yourself and or returning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Esram
Insanity Prevails
Insanity Prevails
Esram

Male
Age : 100 Registration date : 2008-03-11 Number of posts : 93 Location : Caloocan City

Introducing yourself and or returning Vide
PostSubject: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:54 am

If you are new to the forums and want to introduce yourself please do so in this forum. If you have been away for 3 months or more you can post a return thread. If you have any questions about forum policy or anything else, feel free to pm me.

And I'd just like to say welcome to the forums. Or in some cases, welcome back! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://otakon.forumotion.com
monzi
Nidan
Nidan
monzi

Male
Age : 36 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 25 Location : Hen Tai City :p

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:51 pm

hi, i am just a new one here..
hope to have many friends and enemies :))

sorry, kala ko forums ng tribalwars haha..

hello sa lahat na lang, ayaw mo pa
ramon philip for long, monzi for short Punching
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-03-24 Number of posts : 526 Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Hello minna, Introducing yourself and or returning 166351

I dunno how to introduce myself. ehr. Lol
I'm Athalia, you can call me Atha, Athy, or Lia. Introducing yourself and or returning 244270
That's all. XD

Welcome to the newbies. Let's be friends, ok? XD oh, and please follow rules! Introducing yourself and or returning 200433
Back to top Go down
http://www.yashif.deviantart.com
Languish
Kudan
Kudan
Languish

Female
Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 16 Location : XXXIV of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:28 am

Hi sa lahat....
as usual...aq nnman .. c Languish
kitakits nlng sa mga con(s)

dewa yoroshku~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://heavensdrive.tk
Mooshie
Shodan

Female
Age : 36 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 2 Location : Cavite

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:37 am

hello sa lahat

-mooshie hir!

^_^
Back to top Go down
yamiomi007
Yondan
Yondan

Female
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 223 Location : Manda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:39 am

:D wow may bago ulet forums nyahaha

yami here..XD

nice to meet you

Last edited by yamiomi007 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khrise
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 30 Location : bahay XP

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:28 pm

hello po.. bagu lang aku at walang alam sa forums..>< Introducing yourself and or returning 459646
Back to top Go down
Dark Kunoichi
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 10 Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:15 am

hello sa inyo

dark_kunoichi here

hehe

newbie again :D
Back to top Go down
Fujioka
Nidan
Nidan
Fujioka

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 89 Location : boundery ng SJ and Manda... X3

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:08 am

Hello!! ^^

Fuji here.. haha.. =3
Back to top Go down
chie-chan
Shodan
chie-chan

Female
Age : 36 Registration date : 2008-04-11 Number of posts : 3 Location : somewhere only we know

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:24 pm

new here!

haloo~ Introducing yourself and or returning 244270
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnt7ice.multiply.com
jhettman
Shodan
jhettman

Male
Age : 40 Registration date : 2008-04-11 Number of posts : 4 Location : Las Piñas

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:00 pm

helooooo

new hir!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Shodan

Male
Age : 37 Registration date : 2008-04-11 Number of posts : 1 Location : manila, philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Hello bago lang po ako nyahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/ozmemlang
yamiomi007
Yondan
Yondan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:05 pm

^ hindi na bago aura mo..nyahahaha.XD
Back to top Go down
RioN
Nidan
Nidan
RioN

Male
Age : 36 Registration date : 2008-04-11 Number of posts : 33 Location : Midgar

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:25 pm

wellow..

my name ish rion...

naiz to meet you all.. X3
Back to top Go down
yamiomi007
Yondan
Yondan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:26 pm

nyahaha..pasok lng ng pasok..XD
Back to top Go down
RioN
Nidan
Nidan
RioN

Male
Age : 36 Registration date : 2008-04-11 Number of posts : 33 Location : Midgar

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:36 pm

hehe..
musta kayong lahat??
Back to top Go down
monzi
Nidan
Nidan
monzi

Male
Age : 36 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 25 Location : Hen Tai City :p

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:49 pm

aus lang kami,
basta aus ka haha

ayaw mo pa
Back to top Go down
Khrise
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 30 Location : bahay XP

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:33 pm

hello po ulit sa lahat.. rampa lang ako..lol
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-03-24 Number of posts : 526 Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:26 am

haha. hello sa inyo ^^ Musta naman.. Welcome ulit sa iba
Back to top Go down
http://www.yashif.deviantart.com
yamiomi007
Yondan
Yondan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:24 pm

welcome sa mga newbie.XD
Back to top Go down
Eyes
Nidan
Nidan
Eyes

Female
Age : 124 Registration date : 2008-04-13 Number of posts : 16 Location : at the abyss... >.>

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:57 pm

hi guys! me ish new here! XP
Back to top Go down
Lalad
Nidan
Nidan
Lalad

Female
Age : 37 Registration date : 2008-04-14 Number of posts : 24 Location : Las Piñas

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Nagbabalik ^^
Introducing yourself and or returning 610380
Back to top Go down
Eyes
Nidan
Nidan
Eyes

Female
Age : 124 Registration date : 2008-04-13 Number of posts : 16 Location : at the abyss... >.>

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:54 pm

welcome back puh? O.o
Back to top Go down
Lalad
Nidan
Nidan
Lalad

Female
Age : 37 Registration date : 2008-04-14 Number of posts : 24 Location : Las Piñas

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:00 pm

aku lang ata pinakamatanda dito ah Crying
Back to top Go down
Eyes
Nidan
Nidan
Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 pm

ahehe ^^; meron poh akuh nakita masmatanda seoh eh...? Introducing yourself and or returning 200433
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing yourself and or returning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Introductions -