Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Esram
Insanity Prevails
Insanity Prevails
Esram

Male
Age : 100 Registration date : 2008-03-11 Number of posts : 93 Location : Caloocan City

The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? Vide
PostSubject: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:28 am

i imagine that i have a flying skateboard so i can go wherever i want. The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? 401300
Back to top Go down
https://otakon.forumotion.com
yamiomi007
Yondan
Yondan

Female
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 223 Location : Manda

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:23 pm

XD ako naman..may pakpak lumilipad.XD
Back to top Go down
Khrise
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 30 Location : bahay XP

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:56 pm

aku..naiimagine ko..nasa stage aku kumakanta o kaya sumasayaw..xp pinagkaitan kasi ko ng talento na yun e..xp
Back to top Go down
Fujioka
Nidan
Nidan
Fujioka

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 89 Location : boundery ng SJ and Manda... X3

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:59 am

mga multo. X3
Back to top Go down
matthewpaul
Nidan
Nidan
matthewpaul

Male
Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-04-15 Number of posts : 16 Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:25 pm

naiimagine ko mga sirial killer na may papatay saakin XD
Back to top Go down
matthewpaul
Nidan
Nidan
matthewpaul

Male
Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-04-15 Number of posts : 16 Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:30 pm

naiimagine ko mga sirial killer na may papatay saakin XD
Back to top Go down
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 pm

Ideas for my story...the lone time is the only time where I can get the freshest ideas.
Back to top Go down
Pestilence
Sandan
Sandan
Pestilence

Male
Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-04-20 Number of posts : 194 Location : Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:43 pm

naiimagine ko na isa akong Anime char na sobrang cool XP!
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-03-24 Number of posts : 526 Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:02 pm

Iniimagine ko patay na lahat ng name na nakasulat sa Death Note ko. Duh..
Back to top Go down
http://www.yashif.deviantart.com
Crazykid16
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-04-22 Number of posts : 11 Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Yung crush ko lagi kong iniimagine lool Xb
Back to top Go down
Amethystine.Toxicity
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 30 Registration date : 2008-04-12 Number of posts : 8 Location : Sa tabi ng bahay ng kapitbahay ko.

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:08 pm

^ABA. Sino yan? Si Eprey? XD
Hmm. Moomoo. Wahahahah! Kaparanoid e. XD
Back to top Go down
retsuya
Nidan
Nidan
retsuya

Male
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-22 Number of posts : 22 Location : Nibelheim

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm

rated PG eh.. ahahaha..
Back to top Go down
eriolhiirigizawa
Nidan
Nidan
eriolhiirigizawa

Female
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-21 Number of posts : 7 Location : ewan?

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:51 pm

panu ako yayaman The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? 728404
Back to top Go down
Pestilence
Sandan
Sandan
Pestilence

Male
Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-04-20 Number of posts : 194 Location : Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Rated PG din ika nga ni retsuya :))
Back to top Go down
KonaChan
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-05-03 Number of posts : 8 Location : There.

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Pag May Kanta. Parehas kami ni Khrise. Nyahahaha =3. Tapos naiimagine ko ung mga gusto kong manyari. saka ung anu. ung kras kuh D< xD The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? 422558
Back to top Go down
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:21 am

@Kona-chan: Kala ko si Konata lol XD

Me as president of the Philippines...halatang nangangarap nang gising XD
Back to top Go down
Lalad
Nidan
Nidan
Lalad

Female
Age : 37 Registration date : 2008-04-14 Number of posts : 24 Location : Las Piņas

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:51 pm

ui dalaga na si crazykid! yihee! XD

@ topic

imagine? more of daydreaming eh XD uhmm na model-actress aku, ahahahay! The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? 179124
Back to top Go down
Sayako
Nidan
Nidan
Sayako

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 86 Location : Pasay City

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:56 pm

uhmm...

cguro...

tabing dagat nag-aakmang magpakalunod

un cguro..^_^
Back to top Go down
nix-chan
Nidan
Nidan
nix-chan

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 17 Location : Transylvania

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:23 pm

bagong trick na magandang gawin sa Super Mario Brothers 2. The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? 440206
Back to top Go down
http://www.profiles.friendster.com/nixxin
Sayako
Nidan
Nidan
Sayako

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 86 Location : Pasay City

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:10 pm

iniisip ko sarili ko na nag iisip sa isang tabi...
Back to top Go down
ceres-chan
Nidan
Nidan
ceres-chan

Female
Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-05-25 Number of posts : 80 Location : cavite,, ph

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:02 pm

iniisip Q kung anoh maganda gawin..
either: kumain,, matulog or magdraw..
Back to top Go down
Sayako
Nidan
Nidan
Sayako

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:14 pm

iniisip ko ano na kaya ginagawa ng mga kaibigan ko....
Back to top Go down
ceres-chan
Nidan
Nidan
ceres-chan

Female
Age : 32 Registration date : 2008-05-25 Number of posts : 80 Location : cavite,, ph

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:09 pm

hmm..
etoh:
"kelan kea m-aaus foneQ?? xna mkpg-tx nQ"

haha..
Back to top Go down
K y n t E
Godan
Godan
K y n t E

Male
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-06-24 Number of posts : 311 Location : Thought Entity

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:17 pm

me and my darling jui
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/kynte
Sayako
Nidan
Nidan
Sayako

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:26 am

hmm
iniisip ko kung ano ginagawa ko ngayon.. Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?   The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thing You Always Imagine When Your Alone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Lounge :: General Chat -