Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Vide
PostSubject: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:15 am

Plot Summary:

The year is 2307. With the Earth's fossil fuel supply depleted, mankind avert their eyes on the next available source of energy: the sun. The world is divided into three power blocs. The Americas with Japan form the Union of Solar Energy and Free Nations or Union for short. Centered on Russia, China, and India is the Human Reform League or HRL which covers the continents of Asia and Africa. The European nations rally to form the Advanced European Union or AEU. There also exist a paramilitary organization bent on the eradication of war and its sources called Celestial Being. Their weapon of choice is doing so is the Gundams; far more advanced than the HRL's Tieren Tau, the AEU's Enact, and the Union's Flag combined. Will the world really change with Celestial Being's armed intervention of eradicating war? How will the world accept or deny the existence of Celestial Being?

Oks ba? Sarili kong summary yan XD. Sino na nakapanood nito? Ako I'm only after the battles and the cool mecha.
Back to top Go down
retsuya
Nidan
Nidan
retsuya

Male
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-22 Number of posts : 22 Location : Nibelheim

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:12 pm

ok ang story, parang based sa current events. :)
Back to top Go down
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:26 pm

The first season is done. The world waits for the second. Walang spoiler function ang forums kaya ayoko mag-spoil hehe.

Medyo down ako kasi di nabanggit ang Pilipinas XD
Back to top Go down
retsuya
Nidan
Nidan
retsuya

Male
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-22 Number of posts : 22 Location : Nibelheim

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 am

malamang part na ng union ang Pilipinas.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:54 am

Nope, part tayo ng HRL. Japan is the only Union-controlled country in Asia. Haaaay...at least isama nila ang NPA sa labanan. :P
Back to top Go down
retsuya
Nidan
Nidan
retsuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:25 am

masmalapit ata tayo sa US kesa sa kapitbahay nating countries. IMO. :D

malay mo may dugong pinoy isa sa mga gundam meisters.. hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Well for some reason tayo ay napunta sa HRL so...XD

They could've at least landed on Leyte lol. Si Setsuna mukang Pinoy diba? Mobile Suit Gundam 00 728404
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime Related Topics :: General Anime -