Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach (TV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Nagtaka ako bakit walang naglagay dito? lol XD

Plot Summary:

In the small but bustling Karakura Town, creatures from the underworld emerge to wreak havoc on the living world: Hollows as they are called; white skull masks and animal-like bodies. Responsibility on the safety of the living world and its people lie on the hands of Death Gods or Shinigami of Soul Society, located at the heavens. 15-year-old high school freshman Kurosaki Ichigo, having been involved in a tragedy of her mother several years in the past, has the ability to see souls and even Hollows. One fateful night, he stumbles upon a random Shinigami: Kuchiki Rukia. Unable to fight, Ichigo took up Rukia's sword or Zanpakutou and gained the powers of a Shinigami and even the power to save the living world from total annihilation.

Baka maging kasinghaba ito ng Naruto ah XD
Back to top Go down
Akira Hamano
Nidan
Nidan

Male
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-13 Number of posts : 22 Location : Las Piņas City

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Of course, kasing haba na ito ng Naruto, Yugioh at One Piece...

Popularity kasi eh...
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-03-24 Number of posts : 526 Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:51 pm

I want to watch Bleach. Kasi naisip ko, may One Piece na nga ako, magbBleach pa ko? Bleach (TV) 79644 Pareho kasing mahaba, ang hirap subaybayan. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.yashif.deviantart.com
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piņas City, Manila

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Drop One Piece. Parang Pokemon din yun. Walang katapusan. My bet's Bleach going to end...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sayako
Nidan
Nidan
Sayako

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 86 Location : Pasay City

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:15 pm

pareho lang maganda bleach at onepiece
(try ko kaya pagsabayin) >>kelangan ko 2 tv..
sino my spare na tv dyan?...
eheheheXD
Back to top Go down
K y n t E
Godan
Godan
K y n t E

Male
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-06-24 Number of posts : 311 Location : Thought Entity

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:08 pm

one of my favorite anime xD

@sayako
kami may spare TV kami ..
9 ang TV namin sa bahay xD

kasama comfort room/ bathroom xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/kynte
Akira Hamano
Nidan
Nidan

Male
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-13 Number of posts : 22 Location : Las Piņas City

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:26 am

Tapus na ata sa manga ito eh..

Anyway anung episode na ba ang bleach?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach (TV) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (TV)   Bleach (TV) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach (TV)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime Related Topics :: General Anime -