Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing yourself and or returning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Sayako
Nidan
Nidan
Sayako

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 86 Location : Pasay City

Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 pm

elow sa inyong lahat....^.^
uztah..? n_n
>prang GM lng ah<
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-03-24 Number of posts : 526 Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm

Welcome sa mga NOOB.
Pakabait kayo, para inde ko kayo pag-initan. Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 728404
Back to top Go down
http://www.yashif.deviantart.com
Sayako
Nidan
Nidan
Sayako

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-09 Number of posts : 86 Location : Pasay City

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

magpapaka pazaway nga akuh...
try kuh lang..
ehehehe XD
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-03-24 Number of posts : 526 Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Sure. You could try being "pasaway". I'll let you taste my wrath. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Vashy
Nidan
Nidan

Male
Age : 37 Registration date : 2008-04-15 Number of posts : 5 Location : Caloocan Empire

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:32 pm

yow wazap! XD
Back to top Go down
Fujioka
Nidan
Nidan
Fujioka

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 89 Location : boundery ng SJ and Manda... X3

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:03 pm

^ waiii andto si SAYAKO!! Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 166351
Back to top Go down
stormwing
Yondan
Yondan
stormwing

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-16 Number of posts : 238 Location : Las Piñas City, Manila

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:19 am

Konnichiwa, Otakon! Since I still don't have access to the other forums, I might as well hang out here. The name's stormwing and if you ask kenjiharima and yamiomi007, those two know me by a long shot. I'm from Las Piñas City and I'm one heck of a spammer, este poster pala hehehe XD.
Back to top Go down
kenjiharima
Nidan
Nidan
kenjiharima

Male
Age : 43 Registration date : 2008-04-12 Number of posts : 50 Location : MOE LAND

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:58 am

Welcome back to the forums! Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 333871
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 pm

@stormwing, are you a member of OG (Otaku Gimmick) ? Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 204454
Anyways, welcome to Otakon Forum~ XD
Back to top Go down
kenjiharima
Nidan
Nidan
kenjiharima

Male
Age : 43 Registration date : 2008-04-12 Number of posts : 50 Location : MOE LAND

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:47 am

Athalia wrote:
@stormwing, are you a member of OG (Otaku Gimmick) ? Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 204454
Anyways, welcome to Otakon Forum~ XD

yep he is. Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 409282 Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 166351
Back to top Go down
nix-chan
Nidan
Nidan
nix-chan

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 17 Location : Transylvania

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:03 pm

konnichiwa, minna-sama!! Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 134399

im new here!

im also nix_kurama from a friendly neighborhood messageboard, Otakuzine.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 207593
Back to top Go down
http://www.profiles.friendster.com/nixxin
yamiomi007
Yondan
Yondan

Female
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 223 Location : Manda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:41 pm

welcome p sa lahat ng newbies..:)

enjoy po sa forums.xD
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:46 pm

@Kenji, orayt! :P

Welcome newbies, lalu na si nix-chan. Haha.
Back to top Go down
eriolhiirigizawa
Nidan
Nidan
eriolhiirigizawa

Female
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-21 Number of posts : 7 Location : ewan?

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:31 pm

yo~! mga ka forumers ... Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 134399
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Hello Ate Eriol~ Welcome po dito sa forum. Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 216164
Back to top Go down
yamiomi007
Yondan
Yondan

Female
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 223 Location : Manda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:45 pm

yeheeeey andito na sieriol..XD
Back to top Go down
Crazykid16
Nidan
Nidan

Female
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-22 Number of posts : 11 Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:02 pm

hello otakoners! nyahahaha!
Back to top Go down
nennaix26
Nidan
Nidan
nennaix26

Male
Age : 47 Registration date : 2008-04-10 Number of posts : 13 Location : philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:13 pm

XD
hello!!
Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 204454
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Hello Crazy at Nennaix~ Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 134399
Welcome kayu dito. Haha
Back to top Go down
kesompute
Shodan

Male
Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-04-22 Number of posts : 1 Location : dun oh..

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:51 pm

ello po.. bago lang ako dito.. patambay huh.. :)

kesompute of ragnaboards.. :)
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Welcome to Otakon, CHEESE!
Athalia here. XD
Back to top Go down
Esram
Insanity Prevails
Insanity Prevails
Esram

Male
Age : 100 Registration date : 2008-03-11 Number of posts : 93 Location : Caloocan City

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:44 pm

@kesompute
naligaw na taga ragnaboard ehehe nice!!!

welcome ka po dito if you want na mag sali ng kaibigan sali mo lang po para dumami tayo dito
Back to top Go down
https://otakon.forumotion.com
retsuya
Nidan
Nidan
retsuya

Male
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-22 Number of posts : 22 Location : Nibelheim

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:04 pm

retsuya is now online :)
Back to top Go down
Athalia
Insecurity Kills
Insecurity Kills
Athalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello retsuya. Irrashai mase~
Back to top Go down
eriolhiirigizawa
Nidan
Nidan
eriolhiirigizawa

Female
Age : 38 Registration date : 2008-04-21 Number of posts : 7 Location : ewan?

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:03 am

ui Crushyy Retsuya Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 401300

HELLO and WELCOME~!! Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 771659
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing yourself and or returning   Introducing yourself and or returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing yourself and or returning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Introductions -